Combine your work at the trade fair with a little holiday and adventure buzz! There’s no better and easier place to make contact with people than when you’re camping.
Whether you’re in your own tent in the nearby EUROBIKE Camping Park, in your own caravan directly in the exhibition centre grounds, or on one of the outlying campsites in Lake Constance – there are plenty of camping options during the trade fair.
Just 800 metres from the exhibition centre, you can spend the night in a peaceful, pleasant spot in the “SC Friedrichshafen” sports field.
Friday, 6 July from 10.00 a.m. – Wednesday, 11 July 2018, 10.00 am.
The Club restaurant/bar is open from 6.00 p.m. until midnight.
Arrival & Departure
Check-in and check-out are possible daily between 7.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m.
- Sanitary amenities (showers/WC)
- Security personnel
- Clubhouse with restaurant, drinks and breakfast
- Distance: 10-minute walk to the exhibition centre/West entrance, 100 m from Messestraße
- Parking: directly at the Camping Park and at P 5 car park/Allmannsweiler Straße
- Bus links: direct connection with the city centre and the exhibition centre – “Rheinstraße” stop, No. 5 bus
- No parking for campers/caravans! In this connection, see: Camping at the exhibition centre
The rental tents are fully booked, please bring your own tent!
Campsite can be booked on the spot.
You can spend the night at the campsite or in the camper/caravan park, directly in the grounds of the exhibition centre.
- Campsite at P-Ost 1 (on edge of forest): Thursday, 5 July 2018 from 10.00 a.m. – Wednesday, 11 July, 10.00 a.m.
- Parking spot for camper/caravan at P-Ost 2: Friday, 6 July 2018 – Wednesday, 11 July 2018
Check-in and check-out possible around the clock.
- Camping | Tents: Campsite at P-Ost 1 (on edge of forest): 6 euros per person/day in own tent
- Parking space for camper | caravan at P-Ost 2: €20 per day incl. 2 people up to max. 7 m,
€ 30 per day incl. 2 people up to max. 14 m, € 6 per additional person
- No advance reservations/bookings; payment on site.
- Sanitary amenities: Ost 2 car park + East Foyer
- Breakfast available on site (for a charge)
If you park your camper/caravan in Meckenbeuren, you can use either the free shuttle service or your bicycle to get to the exhibition centre. We have free and supervised bicycle parking slots at the East and West entrances of the exhibition centre. Please note that there are no parking spaces for campers/caravans at the exhibition centre itself.
- Saturday to Tuesday: from 8.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m., Wednesday until 6.00 p.m.
- Restaurant opening hours: Monday and Tuesday from 5.00 pm., Saturday and Sunday from 3.00 p.m.
- Dinner served daily from 5.00 p.m.
- Breakfast served during EUROBIKE from 7.00 a.m.
Arrival & Departure
By arrangement: Mobile +49 152 57058550 .
Caravan incl. 2 people: € 15 per day
Tent incl. 2 people: € 6 per day
Each additional person: € 6 per day
- Free shuttle bus to EUROBIKE (No. 4)
Departs Meckenbeuren Sportplatz/Lenbachstraße: daily at 7.41 a.m. and 9.11 a.m.
Departs East entrance of exhibition centre: Wed.–Sat. 6.30 p.m.
Winterhalter sports grounds (TSV Meckenbeuren)
Mobile +49 170 1874793
Restaurant: +49 7542 1415